Saturday, June 14, 2008

Baby's Got A Birthday

So the newest Taba will be arriving on July 17th. Holy smokes!! That's like a month away! Kaytin has been coming to my doctor appointments with me and is getting super excited about her baby brother. =) Its pretty amusing...she gets to help with the doppler and measuring my belly...then she'll want to call her daddy or papa and grandma right away and tell them how she "did a grrrreeeattt job!" Here's hoping she'll continue to be this excited when her baby brother is really here.
I think I've pretty much hit my pregnancy wall. Like for real. Those out there who have had babies I'm sure know what I'm talking about here. I'm at that point where I'm just SO uncomfortable all of the time, am not sleeping well, am tired of hearing the "you're HUGE!" comments, and overall just irritated with every little thing around me. Its not a fun stage to be at. This pregnancy is soooo different than my first. Don't get me wrong, I love being pregnant and the idea that I'm actually growing a life inside of me...I'm just...tired.
On another note, Wes and I celebrated our 5th anniversary today. Wow! Seems like just yesterday. Now here we are five years and almost two kids later. =) Pretty crazy how time flies when you're having fun. hahaha! I love my life.

No comments: