Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Home Stretch

So in a little over a week I will officially be a mommy to TWO children. How weird is that? I had one of my last prenatal appointments today (with my last one being next week Tuesdat and surgery scheduled for Thursday) and the nurse asks me, "how are you doing?" Sadly all I could come up with to reply to her was, "hanging in there, I guess." I am SOOOO ready for this little guy to get here, but on the other hand I was thinking that once he is here I will have TWO little ones to run after. I suppose if I thought having one here and on in the oven was tiring, I can't imagine what it will be like to have the both of them here! Hmmm....I guess its too late for that now!

Kaytin came with me to the doc again and was her silly little self. My doctor asked her if she was ready for her little brother to be here and her reply? Yes! And I have to go shishi in the toilet! What??? I think she's equated being a "big girl" and going to the toilet consistently with being a "big sister." Pretty funny stuff. We did the whole doppler thing and the doctor says, "do you hear your baby brother in there?" Miss Smarty-Pants replies, "no, I hear CALEB." like duh. =)

Anyway, I will be posting new pictures soon...although I always have my camera on me, I have hardly taken pictures recently. Terrible, I know, but I just blame it on my pregnancy-addled brain.

No comments: