Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Okay, now that you have all been thoroughly deprived of watching my children grow over the past few months, here are some snippets of what we've been up to.


So you know the saying "a picture's worth a thousand words?" I think this picture is worth a few thousand. You have to look a bit closely to understand, but what Mr. Caleb has there under his hand is a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. I love the "what? Me?" look on his face...especially since what you can't see is that directly under his hand he has chewed a hole in the cover of the magazine. Apparently no milk came out of that one.

How lucky are we that we live on Kauai?! Wes has decided recently that he wants to start fishing again and Kaytin has decided that she wants to learn how, too! So one Friday evening after work, we packed everyone up and headed down to the harbor...so much fun! We had dinner and watched a beautiful sunset and Kaytin had a GREAT time (even though all we caught were a few nibbles that day).

Caleb gearing up for his future football career. Don't you love this age when you can do whatever you want to your kids just for the photo op? hahahah....Little Miss Katy celebrated her big F-O-U-R with a "party pool" as she liked to call it. Fun times...I still can't believe my baby girl is four. and will be in preschool. Excuse me while I go wipe away my tears.

This little jokester is going to be TEN months old this weekend!! Crazy. Seriously. Where does the time go?!

Caleb also celebrated his first Boy's Day! Thank you again Papa Harry and Grandma Barbara for his awesome doll! Love it!

And finally, this is how they "play" together. Good thing Katy is still smiling...better get used to it, I guess. I hear this is how little brothers are. :)

No comments: