Friday, January 16, 2009

America's Best Dance Crew!!



Does everyone remember last year when all the TV writers went on strike? Yeah, it wasn't fun...repeats all the time and just sadness for TV freaks like me. I needed to find something to appease myself during that sad, sad time, and what did I happen upon? America's Best Dance Crew. Yes, I know its on MTV. I can rarely sit through anything on MTV these days, but ABDC is different. I was completely sucked in! It is great stuff...dance "crews" from around the country compete against one another to be the last one standing and win like 100 grand or something. Its great stuff. Maybe its the Filipino in me or something, but I eat this crap up!!


First season winner was the Jabbawockeez...



Asian Persuasion, baby!


Then the second season, Super CR3W came along...


You'll notice more of the Asian Persuasion up in there!


This season I'm pulling for Quest...


Asians can dance, yo! Apparently some of these guys were on So You Think You Can Dance. I don't know, don't watch it, but these fools are good!

Go watch it!

No comments: