Thursday, September 4, 2008

OMG...

The Mastitis saga continues. Just when the affected boob starts feeling better and I'm thinking that all is well in the land of the Taba's, the other boob starts killing me last night. Aches, pains, and fever once again. What the heck? I've been laid up in bed again all day feeling like I have the flu. Gross. Everyone that I've talked to who had this problem in the past are quite sympathetic as will I be when I ever talk to anyone else who gets it. It is definitely not fun. Apparently you are more succeptible to getting it again, too, for as long as I'm breastfeeding and with any subsequent pregnancies. Great. What a lovely thing to look forward to. I'm hoping and praying that once this resolves itself that its gone for good. I am so exhausted which is not a good thing with two kids competing for my attention.

No comments: