Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I Have A Confession To Make...

You know how everyone has one of those secret vices that they hope no one else knows about? Like eating chocolate at 11pm after the rest of the house is asleep or eating ice cream for breakfast? Reading trashy novels or listening to music you don't want your kids to hear on your ipod? Yeah, you know you have one. So here's mine...I absolutely LOVE the show One Tree Hill.

I know, right? Isn't that the show that all the high school kids watch? Yeah, it is, but I am soooo addicted to it. Anyone else out there watch it? You should. Its like a 90210 of the 2000s and just fun stuff. Doesn't hurt that Chad Michael Murray is super hot either. Speaking of 90210, did you know that they're coming out with a new one? Weird. Anyway, please tell me that I'm not the only one who watches this stuff. You can catch the new season on The CW on Monday nights. I'm not lying, its good. Wes likes to make fun of me and pretend like he doesn't watch, too, but I know that he's secretly watching while pretending to be on the computer. hahaha...

No comments: