Friday, October 3, 2008

Because Its Friday, You Ain't Got No Job....

In honor of the most wonderful day of the week for most, and just another day for me, the woman of leisure (hahahaha!!!), I thought I'd post a few pics of the kiddos.
So the other morning Kaytin says, "take a picture of me and caleb, mom." Good idea, I thought to myself. Lucky I have a daughter who is a camera junkie and asks me to take pictures of her quite often. No forgetting about the pictures of the second child for me, thank you very much.
Anyway, here is attempt number one:

Oh shucks, we both said, Caleb's eyes are closed. Kaytin tells me to try again. (I told you she loved the camera!) And we got this:

Hmm...at least both of them have their eyes open. Caleb looks like he's thinking about pooping or something of that sort. One more time, Kaytin says! (seriously?!) OK, try number three yielded:

So now Kaytin's not even looking at the camera and Caleb is smiling, but with his eyes closed. That could, of course, be due too how chubby his face has become and it takes a bit of effort to actually open his eyes a little wider. At this point Kaytin was getting tired of smiling for the camera, so she tells me, let's do one more, mom, and I'm going to make a funny face. Curious about what this could mean, I agreed and got this:

If that is not Wesley Taba's child, then I don't know what is. I love my babies. They crack me up. I'm going to have the time of my life when Kaytin gets married someday and wants pictures to do a slideshow of some sort for her reception. Love it.

1 comment:

{e} said...

OMG that last picture is too much. Its funny how totally sumo caleb is. I wonder when he slims down if his eyes will be big like Kaytins? hah!