Saturday, October 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!

I'm usually not one for surveys, but a great friend (and apparent blog reader of mine! hi margo!) tagged me, so here it is...

Four Random Things I Like About My Husband:
1) He makes me laugh...even when I don't want to.
2) He is a great husband and loves me even when I irritate the bejesus out of him.
3) He is a wonderful daddy.
4) He works hard so that I can stay home and raise our children.

Four Jobs I've Had:
1) Salesperson at JC Penney
2) Alumni Affairs Assistant in college
3) High School Teacher
4) Mom

Four Movies I've Watched More Than Once:
1) High School Musical
2) High School Musical 2
3) The Little Mermaid
4) Dumbo (these are all of Kaytin's choosing)

Four TV Shows I Watch:
1) Grey's Anatomy
2) One Tree Hill
3) Top Chef (when its on)
4) Yo Gabba Gabba (this one is for Kaytin...and deserves a whole other blog in itself!)

Four Places I've Been:
1) camping on the beach
2) camping in the mountains
3) swimming in the ocean in the winter
4) all here on Kauai!

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1) Pasta
2) Sushi
3) Chocolate
4) Tacos

Four Places I'd Like to Visit:
1) Okinawa
2) Thailand
3) the Alaskan cruise thing
4) New Zealand

Four Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year:
1) Kelli & Eric moving home!
2) Watching Caleb turn one
3) Kaytin preparing for preschool
4) A possible girls trip somewhere?!

Four People I Tag:
1) Holly
2) Elki
3) Kirstin
4) Kelli

2 comments:

{e} said...

oops. I'm a little behind! I'll get on it right now. it will be on the blog today. promise!

"Cooking Mama" said...

I just want to make sure I get to go on the girl's trip!