Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I Just Heard...



So if you know me, you know that I am a child of the 80's. I've read that email that goes around and can admit to knowing and identifying with the entire list. My ipod reflects the generation I am proud to be a part of with the old school music that I make my kids jam to in the car. (and you know you all promised yourselves never to do that when you were a kid and your parents did the same thing to you!) Well, in the recent past I heard that these guys were making a comeback...

What?! NKOTB? The news startled me into thinking that I might actually have to admit that I was once one of those girls who had the posters up on my wall and owned a t-shirt with their faces plastered on it. I wanted to be loving them forever because they had the right stuff. Unfortunately for me, my parents never let me go to one of their concerts. Granted I was only like 13 at the time and they weren't about to go with me and I couldn't go by myself since we were still living in the land of stolen children (aka Southern California). You know I wanted to be part of that silly little audience screaming my silly little head off. But now...a comeback...and 20 years later...heck, I can go by myself now. Secretly I'm wanting them to come to Hawaii so I can actually consider going to a concert. :) Can you imagine what the crowds must look like? A bunch of 30-something women, married, with kids, etc. Hilarious.


Word on the streets is that


Boyz II Men is also staging concerts again!! Their Motownphilly is back again, doing a little East Coast swing! Woot! This one I wouldn't be too ashamed to attend...gotta go check their website for concert dates and venues.

No comments: