Friday, October 3, 2008

Exercise Entry Take Two

Remember my post about starting up an exercise routine again? Well, last night Wes and I pretty much committed ourselves to really trying to get back in shape and feeling healthy again by ordering...

the P90X exercise and nutrition program. Hot bodies, here we come!

If you haven't already heard of P90X, its an exercise routine that was created around the concept of muscle confusion. You pop in a differnt DVD each day and work on certain muscle groups. Apparently specific targeting and switching it up every so often makes a difference. All I know is that we know someone who did the workout and followed the nutrition guide and it worked. We saw the results. I looked it up online and have seen some posts by some nursing mothers and according to them, I'd need to tack on an additional 500 calories per day to account for breastfeeding, and I should be good. I guess we'll see. In 3 months I'm hoping to feel like a whole new me.

No comments: