Saturday, October 11, 2008

Costume Craze

Hard to believe its been nearly a year since I started my life as a blogger. I think the first picture I ever posted was of my family last Halloween. And now, speaking of Halloween, here I sit trying to figure out what I'm going to dress up as this year. Gone are the days of family themes for awhile with a headstrong 3 year old in our midst. She has insisted that she wants to be a butterfly this year. Well, unfortunately, she was a butterfly a couple of years ago, so that's not happening. Since I'm a smarty-pants I have convinced her that this:


is a butterfly. I'm sure I've thoroughly confused her since everyone else will be referring to her as Tinkerbell all night long, but I'm sure she will correct them. Maybe I'll make her a nametag that says, "I'm a butterfly, okay?"



Since there's no way I'd convince Wes to dress up as Peter Pan (just take a moment and picture it) the rest of us are just going as whatever we want. Here's Caleb's costume:


He's going to be a ninja. Awesome. Now there's the question of me and Wes. And at this moment, just weeks away from Halloween, I still have no idea what we're going to be. I wanted us to be the Spartan Cheerleaders from SNL, but that got a no. He wanted to be the GEICO cavemen which I rejected. Who knows? Granted, a couple years back Wes made his costume the night before Halloween and it was pretty much the funniest one of the night.
He is the kissing booth. Check it out. It was pretty hilarious.

No comments: