Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Back To Work

Just when I thought I was getting good at keeping our blog updated, Caleb went and started getting crazy at night and fussing for no apparent reason thus making me crazy. Thankfully, he seems to have settled back into a routine. Phew.

So back to work...no, not for me, sillys, for Wes. (I couldn't find a "HE works hard for the money" image, so Donna Summer will have to do) Yes, yesterday marked the day that I tried my hand at being a stay-at-home mom of two children. Wo. Started the day a bit nervous, but as you can see, I'm still here today, so I must have survivied! It actually went pretty well. Luckily, Kaytin likes to play outside and help her Papa Sonny in the pineapple patch and in the yard in general, so she spent a few hours outside playing with him while I did my thing inside being a milk machine. (Ever wonder how those cows feel when they're being milked to provide you with your lovely 2%? Go breastfeed.) My point is that we survived...at the end of the day we were still a family of four. Yahoo.

I am still on my Olympics overload. I can't believe this is the last week of it all! How will I wait four more years to relive the magic? Good thing the Winter Olympics will roll around again in two years and I can go on Curling overload! If you haven't checked out Curling yet, you're missing out my friends.

No comments: