Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Do You Hear That?



Shh....do you hear that? That's right, my friends, its the sound of my quiet house. My quiet house in which both (you heard me, BOTH) of my children are sound asleep. *sigh* Many of you are saying that I should be asleep, as well, but here I am blogging to my heart's content.

Ok, so Kaytin is not sleeping in the picture of her, but thought I'd share her latest thing. Where did she get this uber girliness from? I have no idea! Those of you that know me know that its NOT from me!!
Anyhow, things are going well in the Taba household. I'm actually getting some sleep, which is lovely. Caleb has been a fairly good sleeper...eating at 10pm and sleeping to around 3am if not longer. Of course, now that I've put that down in writing, he will become a monster, I'm sure. =) As you can see from his picture, he has definitely started to fill out. My little chunker was a hefty 11 lbs. at his one month checkup. Where or where did my little 6 pounder go? I'm feeling loads better...those first few weeks of recovery were a bit rough, but by week 4 or so I was feeling back to my old self. I have a checkup with my doc on Friday so here's hoping that they say I'm good to start exercising again. It will be nice to be able to go for walks as a family. =)
Maybe I will go catch some z's while I have the chance. Oh wait...is that Caleb I hear? I'll just keep wishing and hoping...

No comments: